These are the Terms and Conditions that apply to all bookings made between Simon Partridge (“the artist”) and a client.
(1) CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING Any contract issued confirms in writing the terms and conditions of the contract made between the artist and the client. Where a paper contract is issued, two copies will be sent to the client which must be signed by the client and one copy returned to the artist within 14 days. By signing said contract the client agrees to abide by all of its terms and conditions. Where an electronic contract is issued the contract will be emailed by the artist to the client’s preferred email address. The client must email the artist in reply stating clearly that they agree to all terms and conditions of the booking as listed here.
For both paper and electronic contracts a non-
(2) PAYMENT Payment of the deposit should be made either by cheque or electronic
transfer. A receipt will be sent to the client when the deposit and signed contract
have both been received. The outstanding balance must be paid to the artist either
by cheque on the day of the performance or by electronic transfer at least three
working days before the performance. In the event of non-
(3) REPERTOIRE AND REQUESTS A copy of the artist’s most up-
(5) BREAKDOWN OF EQUIPMENT Breakdown of equipment will begin once the artist has
completed his performance and takes approximately thirty-
(6) TRAVEL EXPENSES The first 100-
(7) DELAYS Where unforeseen delays occur on the day of the booking no charge will
be made for the first 30-
(8) OTHER ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC The artist will provide and play appropriate background music during any scheduled intervals in his performance. The client agrees that no other artists or entertainment (including DJs) will perform and no other music will be played until after the Finish Time of the performance unless by prior arrangement with the artist. The client is responsible for informing any such other artists, DJs or entertainment of this agreement
(9) CANCELLATION In the event of cancellation by the client the following fees are payable:
In the event of cancellation by the artist (excepting force majeure) any monies paid by the client, including the deposit, shall be refunded.
(10) TRANSFERAL AND POSTPONEMENT OF BOOKINGS This booking is non-
(11) FORCE MAJEURE In the event that the artist is unable to fulfil his obligation due to circumstances beyond his control (including, but not limited to, “Acts of God”, adverse weather, civil unrest, industrial action or war) the artist shall not be liable for refunds of any kind.
All content © Simon Partridge 2017